What is it? Set 459

Page 2 of 2
Rob H. wrote:

2665 Magnet for Model T Ford magneto.
The v shaped part is stamped 'FORD' I gave 25 cents for one at the flea market. I thought it was a tool. Going through some books I found out what it was. I use it in my vice on my drill press when I need to drill pipe.
Jerry
Still not sure about the second item but we got the fourth one identified, this week's answers can be seen at the link below along with a couple of updates from many months ago.
Rob
Thanks, also for the updates to earlier posts. Sure is interesting.