What is it? Set 450

Guess I didn't look close enough, pretty obvious now that I know they're there. Your analysis of it sounds right. Thanks

Reply to
Rob H.

I don't own this one but I think it would be possible for it to hold pipes with the stem upwards, maybe turn the pipes sideways to slip them through the slot.

I did a search on knitting spools but didn't see anything that looked like the item in question.

The answers for this set can be seen here:

to everyone who participated this week!

Rob

Reply to
Rob H.

That's a fun set. I've got to send you some photos, of the odd things I use, in my daily life. Probably a couple of them that will be of interest.

.

The answers for this set can be seen here:

to everyone who participated this week!

Rob

Reply to
Stormin Mormon