What is it? Set 399

Page 4 of 4

Lol, yes it looks like it might be over designed but I guess some people just like to buy gadgets. On my answer for it I have a link to Amazon where in the reviews you'll see that people who have bought it were not happy with it.
Rob
On 7/29/2011 11:44 AM, Northe wrote:

And all these years I've been counting the pieces.
More seriously, it is wonderful to live in a society rich enough for people to make, sell and buy this thing.

2309 is a bit short but has the right shape for a farriers shoe puller 'with cam'.
There were some Bridgeport carpenters tools, as well.
Dave
2309 looks like some sort of nipper. I wonder if I coild be fot tile work? Possibly for repairing sections, or for making mosaics. The toothed part would be used for laying out grooves in thin set morter,

2309 looks like some kind of nipper. Is it possible that it was used for tile work? Either repairing tile, or possibly in creating mosaics? (sorry if this is a dupe - google looks to have eaten first post)

2308 - It is clearly a SPHINCTER! Comes with the job of cabinetmaker....
Philski