What is it? Set 388

No. I've never even heard of it, till now. I don't watch much TV, after being a Broadcast engineer at three TV stations over the years where I had to watch almost everything we aired to look for problems.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Gunner Asch on Mon, 16 May 2011 23:46:30 -0700 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

And now I'm wondering ... is there an East Hollywood, and what is it like?

You know how the world says "The Nuts are in the US" and the US says "the nuts are in California", and the Californian say "Nope - LA." But Angelenos say "Hollywood" while Hollywood say "Now, West Hollywood, that's the strange attractor for odd behavior." So where do the West Hollywoodies point when they want to say "Those folks, now they are really strange!"?

Besides Kansas?

pyotr

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

There's an East LA, and it's a Mexican slum.

Hope This Helps! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

[]

"We're layyyydees"

(poor quality, so quite appropriate!)

Reply to
Esra Sdrawkcab

Kansas is actually the majority answer, the rest are split between NYC and Mars (the planet).

Reply to
Matthew Russotto