What is it? Set 388

Page 3 of 3

Blogger was down for maintenance for almost 24 hours starting yesterday afternoon but it looks like things are working again now, don't know what the problem was.
I haven't been able to verify either the chain tool or the large clamp, the rest of the answers for this week along with a couple of videos can be seen here:
Rob

in the real world, is wood that easy to split. Almost a shame to burn that stuff. It would make very nice lumber. Very straight grain, no knots, etc.

Here's a reassurance of the gimbaled lamp http://tinyurl.com/3j73mnp
--riverman
Here's a reassurance of the gimbaled lamp http://tinyurl.com/3j73mnp
--riverman
Hmmm. I hadn't considered that the lamp may hang from a peg and rest against a beam or bulkhead. That would necessitate the internal gimbals. Art

Yeah, I saw that too. Got me wondering where I got it in my head that the entire thing hung from a chain...
--riverman