This week's set can be seen here:
http://55tools.blogspot.com/2011/03/set-382.html
Rob
On 3/31/11 4:53 AM, Rob H. wrote:

2205 Dewclaw gouge?
2206 Used to be a clock. Now used to monitor the hay in the next room.
2207 To prepare beehive foundations?
2203 Based on the eyepiece, time, date and direction calibration, I'd say this is a star-finder.
2207 Honey extraction centrifuge.
On 3/31/2011 4:53 AM, Rob H. wrote:

Correct, it's called a Stellarscope

Nope

2207 Grain cleaner.

The Bible says, "No credit for additions, subtractions, or modifications."
Lloyd
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Don't forget the Tibetan Book of the Dead, the Kama Sutra, and The Tao of Pooh. ;-)
Cheers! Rich

2203: a chronometer
2204: a tension measure
2206, a clock case in the wall of a straw house
2207: gold washing cradle
2208: soldering iron rest

You're close on the last one but it's not for soldering irons.
Rob H. wrote:

Branding irons .
--
Snag
Learning keeps

Give that man a cigar!
Rob H. wrote:

Thanks , but I gave up smoking over 6 years ago . <insert smiley here>
--
Snag
Learning keeps
On 31.3.2011 14:33, George W Frost wrote:

probably it is a instrument to help americans to understadion metric system

2206 A proof window. To prove that the walls in the straw bale structure has straw in them. Swingman build a house with a window like this, summer before last.

Correct, though I heard it was called a truth window, maybe different regions call it by different names.
Five of the six were answered correctly this week, the answers along with an update from a few months ago can be seen here:
Rob
On 3/31/2011 3:53 AM, Rob H. wrote:

2207 Fanning mill for cleaning trash & weed seeds out of seed grain

Yes, fanning mill is the proper name for it, turning the handle operated the fan.
2204. Tire aligment gauge.
2207. Grain separator or gold dry washer.
--
DT

This is in the right ballpark but not correct

Your first answer is correct.

Is 2207 for shelling peas?