What is it? Set 374

Page 2 of 2

Useless trivia... It's actually a 110 block and a 66 block.
Larry

    Posted from rec.crafts.metalworking as always.
2155)    Desktop accessory for keeping control of many     receipts or other small (and easily blown) pieces of paper.     Lift the ball, slide new piece of paper under it, let ball back     down.
2156)    Strange tool If it were two points instead of a point and a     hook, I would consider it as being a test probe of some sort,     and would be wanting to get an end-on look at the end which is     held.
    As it is, perhaps the hook latches onto a piece of stiff wire,     and the tool pivots around that point to drive the sharp point     into something.
    But -- this still does not explain the scallop type part     spot-welded on about a third of the way up the pointed side.
2157)    Either a hanging display bracket for a large ball (like a     globe) -- or for pressing in on the tread of a tire at three     points separated by 120 degrees, perhaps as an assist in seating     the bead on a tire.
2158)    Speaking of tires -- this appears to be part of a solid tire,     perhaps filled with foam rubber. It looks to have split     (amazingly cleanly) along one of the tread grooves, and to have     been cut apart from the rest at two 90 degree points, while the     inner surface just broke on its own.
    I've seem something like this (but smaller) as flat-free tires     for wheelbarrows.
2159)    At first, I though that this was some kind of relay adjustment     tool -- with a handle similar to the J-66 punchdown tool for     phone terminal blocks.
    But examination of the narrow end detail photos suggests to me     that it may be a form of "bump" style lock picking tool.
2160)    Combination crimper and cutter for solid wire (of the gauge     typical in fencing). Perhaps it is for crimping ferrules to     form an eye splice in wire rope.
    Now to post this and then see what others have suggested.
    Enjoy,         DoN.
--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail

2155- Looks like a 1/4 storage rack for bowling balls. 2156-Soldering tool of some kind. 2157-A rehabilitation device for Professional Bull Riders. 2158- Looks like the flywheel from my old 1964 GTO after I missed the first to second gear shift. 2159- One end must be a gut hook for minnows. No idea about the other end. 2160-Hog ring tool?
All just W.A.G.s DL