What is it? Set 368

I need some help with two of them this week:
http://55tools.blogspot.com/2010/12/set-368.html
Rob
2121 As any fool can plainly see [Al Capp] this is a better mousetrap.
On 12/23/2010 4:50 AM, Rob H. wrote:

Mousetrap is correct.

2120 appears to be a device for flensing flesh of a hide

It's not for hides but works in a similar manner for something else.
Rob

2123, boot heel spikes

Yes, although they were advertised as being made for people in four different lines of work, two of which are related.
Rob

Some parts that froze off that famous brass monkey.
LLoyd

2119 Money clip 2120 For Cream Style Corn ( pull ears over rake to cut kernels and the flat cuts them from the ear) 2121 Trap or food Shedder 2122 looks like the logo for Western auto co. ( could be a cover for a box) 2123 Cleats for golf or football shoes 2124 Bed knobs for brass bed?
Robert

2120. Patent No 222,974
http://www.google.com/patents/about?id=-HxfAAAAEBAJ&dq=patent:222974
--
Dave Baker

2119: looks like it clamps on a leather belt; maybe a toolholder dangling 'eye' for a heavy tool belt?
2120: fish scaler'cleaner
2122: golf cleats/corks; to screw onto a shoe heel
2124: protective tips for a tusked work animal?

Good guess, not exactly correct but in the right ballpark, the answers for this set can be seen at the link below:
Rob

    I've been busy so the guesses are in -- but I see that (2119) is still not identified.
    What I think that it may be is a clasp to join a Sam Browne type belt to a normal belt (the diagonal over-the-shoulder support. You clamp it around the width of the main belt, and hook a loop on the end of the diagonal belt to the loop operated by the lever.
    I had to look up what a fleam was -- and don't consider it to be likely to be connected to the clasp.
2121)    I had guessed was a small critter trap, though I was not sure that     it was specifically for a mouse.
    None of the others were in my guessing range.
    Enjoy,         DoN.
--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail

Sounds like a good guess, another possibility is that it was part of a horse harness or hames, since it looks like it was made to clamp onto leather and I found a patent for hames under the name Lasher.
Rob