What is it? Set 366

Page 2 of 2

    Posting from Rec.crafts.metalworking as always:
2107)    Looks like the reinforced backing for a medium size     highway sign. The backing is needed to keep it from bending     in a strong wind.
2108)    I don't see the fittings which I would expect, but this looks     like some form of condenser -- with the outer jacket containing     chilled water and the inner condensing vapor on the inside and     dripping down into some kind of receptacle.
2109)    Perhaps designed to dispense some kind of gooey substance,     glue -- caulking compound, or something similar.
    If it were smaller, I would suggest for applying decorative     icing to a cake.
    *or* -- it could be a filter cartridge for something like a     swimming pool.
2110)    Perhaps for winding a spiral spring?
2111)    Looks like it is intended for pulling nails or staples.
2112)    Lubricator for dispensing a known amount of (oil or grease) to a     machine tool..
    Now to see what others have suggested.
    Enjoy,         DoN.
--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail