What is it? Set 365

They do look kind of shallow, must be the angle, someone sent in the photos so I didn't see this cabinet in person.

Rob

Reply to
Rob H.

Like this one?

Cheers!Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

As the "someone", I've still got access to it--if anyone would like to see a different angle please let me know.

Reply to
J. Clarke

That's pretty funny, but I guess since they're made of wax you'd have to figure that they aren't going to last very long.

Rob

Reply to
Rob H.