What is it? Set 361

Page 2 of 2

said:

It isn't any type of mold.

Hey! I finally got one right! <G> Bring 'em ON!
LLoyd
Rob H. wrote:

What would you like. My BIL has been living there for 10 years now. Some of the things they use over there would make you just ask WHY???
He is a through and through redneck who is teaching English to Japanese kids!!
He married a Japanese girl last year. They have an interesting marriage system there. It is all paperwork. No ceremony involved. They then went to Hawaii and had a US style wedding.
--
Steve W.

On Sun, 07 Nov 2010 00:48:17 -0400, the renowned "Steve W."

Last I was there for any length of time (been quite a while now-- before the current malaise really metastasized) I saw ads for wedding ceremonies.. quite expensive, IIRC, like >JPY 1,000,000. Maybe people are opting out and doing the city hall thing.
Best regards, Spehro Pefhany
Spehro Pefhany wrote:

Most of those were probably like what they did. The people do the paperwork in Japan but then go elsewhere to have a "Western style" ceremony. They went through a LOT of money. They paid for airfare for close to 25 people, then the had to pay for the hall, limo, pictures, and reception.
--
Steve W.

It's difficult to say what I would like, usually I don't know until I see it, I've posted a few things that people have sent me from Japan but that was a few years ago.
Rob
Rob H. wrote:

I'll have to see what kind of strange stuff he can get his hands on. Should be some interesting things over there.
--
Steve W.