What is it? Set 356

Today's set has just been posted:
http://55tools.blogspot.com /
Rob
2051 - On his wrist? It's a watch, I think!
Sonny
2049: I can't figure out it's purpose, but the thing on the right side appears to be a barometric pressure device. Something to do with altitude?
Northe
Also, the "barrel" is in line with the cylinder axle. My Dad used to have a cartoon he pulled out of a news paper, probably before I was born. Same deal -- barrel precisely in line with the cylinder axle.
Good catch, I'd not seen that, about the flutes. Good eye.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 08:42:16 -0400, Rob H. wrote:

How is a condiment gun not a tool? ;-)
Cheers! Rich

Good point, I guess it's a tool although it's sold as a novelty item, I hadn't seen one before someone sent me the photo.
Rob

    Who posted that? Apparently someone that I have killfiled. :-)

    Listen for the tick in the old style that this one is.
    Or use a NE-2 lamp with one wire hung on the fence, and look for the orange glow.
    Enjoy,         DoN.
--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail