What is it? Set 353

I need some help identifying a couple of them this week:
http://55tools.blogspot.com /
Rob

    Getting started rather late this time, but posting from rec.crafts.metalworking as always.
2029)    For measuring the angle between three landmarks, to allow     transfer to a map to determine your current location.
2030)    Perhaps to grip a protective cap and unscrew it?
2031)    clamp-on support for a candle, perhaps?
2032)    Folding hook for hanging something after screwing it into     an overhead threaded hole?
2033)    Perhaps a tool for harvesting bananas?
2034)    A siren designed to be mechanically driven by a motor     coupling into which it plugs. (Probably on an old fire engine.)
    Now to see what others have suggested.
    Enjoy,         DoN.
--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail
2034: I think it's an old police motorcycle siren?