What is it? Set 351

Two of them are unidentified this week:
http://55tools.blogspot.com /
Rob

2017 - Card shuffler 2018 - Sugar cane cart 2019 - fence wire cutter 2020 - napkin holder 2021 - clamp on pipe crank 2022 - fire extinguisher pin or a broken spring out of something
Allen
What I told Rob (and he didn't tell you). Is that the mystery item #2022 was found, on a ring with a square velcro keytag. It had aparently been stored in a zip up pouch with door or cabinet keys.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Stormin Mormon wrote:

keys. I wonder if this was to open a certain design of lock if the door was left locked by accident.

We used a simiular device made from wire ties for a brick wall when we wwanted to get into a house we were building and didn't have the key
Warm. Getting warmer.
I emailed Rob some photos of the (?? I think ??) actual use of the device.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus