What is it? Set 312

No worries on that. You see, it is a "Heisen-koffin'. Like the box that Schroedinger's cat was contained in, it is _only_ when you open it and look inside do you find out whether or not the party is actually deceased! And the secnd picture _does_ show it open -- and *empty*. Ergo, no dead duck. :)

Reply to
Robert Bonomi

Built too well for that. Daffy's casket would be, appropriately enough, quacker-box construction.

EeeeKK!!! the discussion has migrated back to wood-working.

Reply to
Robert Bonomi

With rabbit joints...

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

1784 is a case for a wood plane.
Reply to
salty

Assembled with Elmer's glue, undoubtedly.

Reply to
Robert Bonomi

And colour? Maroon, of course.

Reply to
Dave Balderstone
1788: A FIFO canning jar?
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

like a cheese slicer just squashes the egg.

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

Uh...guys, the game ended a couple days ago.

Turns out it's a Tomato Slicer.

for playing.

Reply to
Mensanator

Nevertheless, egg slicers only appear to be made with wires.

Turns out it is, in fact, a tomato slicer. Somehow I don't envision hardboiled eggs being on the menu when my dad owned the soda fountain from where I'm guessing they originated.

Reply to
Mensanator