What is it? Set 305

Page 2 of 2

1743 is an old WWII era life jacket light! I used to have two of them.
Steve R.

what else could they be? Pick-up pads for chicks? LOL..
nb (easily amused)
On Fri, 09 Oct 2009 23:48:46 -0400, E Z Peaces wrote:

I'd have just cleaned it out.
Cheers! Rich

Long enough for an interested bird? By the way, I have been informed that some birds will "roost" in a birdhouse, packed in tight, for warmth.
Bill