What is it? Set 298

Page 3 of 3
or about Fri, 21 Aug 2009 11:07:53 -0700 did write/type or cause to appear in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

    Compared to a 30 cal maching gun link? I'd say it is a biggie.
    Compared to a 30 mm Vulcan round link - defiantly "no biggie".
pyotr - pyotr filipivich We will drink no whiskey before its nine. It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!
On Fri, 21 Aug 2009 16:21:11 -0700, pyotr filipivich

Compared to a 20 mm link..shrug...no biggie either. <G>
Gunner, who has examples of all..now if he can only remember which box/bag/bin/cabinet they are in....sigh..stroke moment.....

or about Fri, 21 Aug 2009 16:50:04 -0700 did write/type or cause to appear in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

    LOL.     Caroline milked "I have brain cancer" as an excuse for any and all memory, behavior or other lapses she needed an excuse for.     And Chris "just" got home after surgery removed 99% of a brain tumor. Big stress for his wife - he's the sort who was never sick in his life - and now this. Lot of prayers for him. And for Todd, who fell off a roof last winter .. and yada, yada, yada. I must be getting old, I know more people who have reason to be in Hospital ... they're not old enough to be that, err, old.
tschus pyotr - pyotr filipivich We will drink no whiskey before its nine. It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!

I used to work for an engineering company that did machine vision projects. We have an ammo mfg. in the area that does military ammo. They gave us some projects for vision inspection of primer booster donuts (don't know what they are really called) for 25mm cartridges and visual inspecting for nylon? bands around the bullets for cartridges for the A10 warthog (30 or 35mm, can't remember). The examples of the A10 cartridges had no primer and a hole drilled in the lead bullet, I was hoping to get one but they took them back after leaving them with us for over a year.
When I went to their plant, they gave me a brass cane to keep myself from building up any static. They told me the blue tipped ammo was not to dangerous, practice rounds, but the other colored tips, they said, if I set one off I'd never know it.
RogerN