What is it? Set 291

Page 2 of 2

1657: Telegraph key? Roach clip? Screwdriver?
1658: Looks like a jack. My car has a ridge which those V-shaped things would work for, but not two ridges, so its probable for something else. Plus it doesn't lift enough for a car jack.
1659: Looks like someone's idea of a better fishing rod. Don't know much about fishing so I don't have any idea how well it would work
1660: For piercing the side of a can for some reason? Or possibly a shaving kit.
1661: Trailer hitch?
--
It's times like these which make me glad my bank is Dial-a-Mattress

1660 Looks like it might be used to put initials on a golf ball.
Carl G.
Carl G. said:

Correct. Note, however, that this device was banned in the USA and Europe in 1992 after representations from the American Humane Society, the RSPCA, and various other animal welfare organisations (notably including the Society for the Protection of Golfs).
--
Richard Heathfield <http://www.cpax.org.uk
Email: -http://www. +rjh@
Rob H. wrote:

1662 is a parachute rip-cord handle--The longer side of the D handle fits snuglyinto a sewn pocket.

It looks like 1567 can also be used as a screwdriver
Steve R.