What is it? Set 276

Not sure how much help I'll be, but here goes...
1567 - This is a strange one. The forked end looks as though it's made for pushing, rather than turning like a wrench or holding like tongs. Maybe it's to guide the necks of bottles as they get filled by a machine or to position small crucibles or similar in an oven?
(If there were a hole through the fork, I'd say it's a stubby handle for something like a wagon or pullcart, but there's no hole there.)
1568 - The uninteresting portion of the rod looks to me as though it may fit a standard laboratory stand clamp, so I'm guessing this is to hold some sort of glassware over a burner. Presumably, it would be a medium-sized or large-sized beaker or flask of some sort, given the overall size. The one thumbnut allows the flask to be held at various angles, while the other adjusts the size/pressure of the jaws. The spring seems a tiny bit superfluous, but probably eases things to not have to hold the jaws open when operating the clamp.
1569 - Other than a slightly oddly shaped glass bottle, I'm not seeing too much here. Was the odd shape perhaps to allow it to fit unseen in the framework of an automobile or something, say to get liquor around during prohibition?
1570 - Not sure what precisely this would be used for, but it appears to either heat something over a fire or draw samples of a fluid from a drum or vat.
1571 - It would appear that a shaft would go under the instep, suggesting these may have been used as a treadle or pedal for some machine or vehicle. Being able to strap in would be helpful for, say, a foot throttle of a speedboat.
1572 - I think I actually know this one; it's a tool for pounding metal signposts or fenceposts into the ground. The open end goes over the top part of the post, and the tool is slid up a bit and yanked down to whack the post down. Often (OK, at least occasionally) seen in the hands of highway department workmen.
Now to read other guesses.
--
Andrew Erickson

Does this tool come from grain farming country? It may be a scoop to take samples for grading when the grain (oats, wheat, barley) is being dumped from truck to elevator.
Rob H. wrote:

The only one I know is 1572 Post Driver/Striker.
Chris