What is it? Set 247

Page 2 of 2

1394: I think this is a corn knife to cut down corn
1396: Lightning rod balls
1397: Weight to calibrate scales (Used by weights and measures)

1393 is a planometer. A mechanical devise for calculating area. Actually identified some of these that a shop had on Portabello Road in London. He had several but had no idea what they were. I used to have one at work but someone ripped it off because it was so outstandingly cool.

1393: Scaling pantograph (based mostly on the text) 1394: A boot attachment for cutting through tangles of low vines (kudzu, maybe?) 1395: A stent for Godzilla 1396: Christmas deocrations. 1397: Used with a balance for weighing things 1398: It's a flork.
result in a fully-depreciated one.
1394 is for cutting sugar cane. Or at least, that's what I use it for. heh.