R.H. wrote:

From Rec.woodworking:
#774: Lead paddle?? #775: Dunno. #776: Dunno #777: Thems is temporary steps for climbing poles. In case you wondered what them little nubs were on the sides of stepped poles. #778: Dunno. #779: Dunno, but it looks like it would hurt!! Maybe a good way to pull fish into a boat?!?

I'll give a hint on this tool, it's not for fishing but was used on a farm.
Rob
R.H. wrote:

776 cualking tool for caulking boats 777 looks like it would hang from a screw head, some type of shelf bracket.
774 Has the general shape of a pointing tool, (used to finish and shape the mortar between bricks or stones) but is too large and finely made. I'd still guess a special purpose stonework pointing tool.
775 I'd guess a diemaker's tool set for transferring the shape of an automobile clay full-size model to a stamping die.
776 Another guess... metalworker's tool for shaping folded-over tabs, perhaps for making seams in copper scotch whiskey stills.
778 Yet another guess... Tool for applying labels to switchboards. Cut roll of printed label, apply glue, then roll on.
779 Nothing but guesses today... Catfish gjg. Find large catfish at peace in its home. Ram in and pull out dinner.

This guess is close, it *is* for rolling glue backed paper, but not for labels or switchboards.
Rob
says...

775. Very fancy layout or draftsman's spline?
Ned Simmons
774. Applied to a concrete sidewalk while wet, to make the shallow indentations commonly seen along its edges and between sections.
--
Mark Brader | "It is only a guess, of course.
snipped-for-privacy@vex.net | I hope none of you ever finds out for certain."

    As usual -- posting from rec.crafts.metalworking.
774)    Hmm ... no real guess. Perhaps for handling a hot firebrick     or something similar? Given the angle of the photo, I can't     really tell how wide it is.
775)    I should not submit an answer to this one, because I have been     following his attempt to discover more about this particular     device in a mailing list which we share.
    I will say (without giving it's name) that it is a device for     modeling stresses and such.
776)    Presumably a special-purpose hammer, with the handle screwing     into the hole visible in the wood between the forged head and     the pressed on collar. I *think* that the collar is to prevent     the wood from mushrooming as that end is struck with a larger     hammer.
    The concave curve of the face suggests that it is for forming     something -- though what I have no idea.
777)    Looks like a rather specialized support bracket for some sort     of shelf.
778)    Interesting tool.
    Given that the Bell System used to use cables sheathed in lead,     and used to seal splices inside formed lead soldered to the     rest, I will guess that the roller is for rolling the edges of     the lead sheathing to a near match before applying the solder     (Or would it have been pure lead). In any case, the shears     part of that would have been for cutting the lead sheathing to     the proper shape.
779)    At a guess, for holding fish which have been caught?
    Now to see what others have suggested.
    Enjoy,         DoN.