What is it? LXXIX-1/2 (apologies to Rob)

Perhaps the better question is "what ISN'T it?"

Buddy Matlosz

I hope JT will concur...

djb

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

I saw one of these a while back... it's an IUD, used in birth control.

Reply to
Hedley

Prevention is key isn't it?????

Reply to
Knothead

Boy Scout Knife on Steroids

Reply to
RonB

Hedley wrote: I saw one of these a while back... it's an IUD, used in birth control.

Love springs internal? Tom

Reply to
tom

Dare we ask what you were looking for at the time?

Reply to
fredfighter

Boooo!

Reply to
Upscale

Or, more importantly, where you were looking for it?

Reply to
CW