What is it? LXXIX-1/2 (apologies to Rob)

Perhaps the better question is "what ISN'T it?"
http://www.funmansion.com/html/Mega-Gadget.html
B.

Easy. The Anhk-Morporkian Army Knife.
I hope JT will concur...
djb

I saw one of these a while back... it's an IUD, used in birth control.

Prevention is key isn't it?????
Hedley wrote: I saw one of these a while back... it's an IUD, used in birth control.
Love springs internal? Tom

Boooo!
Hedley wrote:

Dare we ask what you were looking for at the time?
--

FF

Or, more importantly, where you were looking for it?

Boy Scout Knife on Steroids