What is it? L

Page 1 of 3
More photos have just been posted:
http://puzzlephotos.blogspot.com /
Rob
278 looks like a lump of metal, I dont know what kind or what its for :) 279 looks like a spanner or adjustment device of some kind 280 is an battery operated metronome 281 is that for cutting something (or is it something like a fish scaler)?

Judging by the raucus Spanish speakers of my acquaintance, this would be a useful device to have.
Danny

Wouldn't be a knife for shucking corn and then taking the kernels off the cob, would it?

At that size... some sort of silicon wafer?

This one isn't a knife for shucking corn.

No, it's not a silicon wafer, I'll give a hint tomorrow if no one gets it by then.

diffraction grating?
Jim

This one isn't a diffraction grating.

    [ ... ]

    Oh -- guest submissions are allowed? I'll bear that in mind. Do you want an e-mail exchange beforehand so you will know to expect an e-mail with an attachment? I've got quite a few things to submit.

    Oh -- that makes a difference. An amazingly good shot.

    A filter which goes inside something like a hypodermic syringe to needle joint to filter out larger particles from whatever is being dispensed?
    Enjoy,         DoN.

Anyone here should feel free to send me some photos, an earlier email beforehand sounds like a good idea. I've used several pictures that have been sent to me, other photos that I've received weren't used because of two main reasons: poor photo quality and just an arbitrary judgement on what I want to see on my site. I don't expect a whole lot when it comes to photo quality, but in focus is important, and decent lighting is a plus, just so we have a good view of it. I can't guarantee everything sent to me will make it onto the site, but if anyone wants to send some pictures, that would be great.

This one isn't any type of filter.
Rob
Dave Balderstone wrote:

A tool for stripping the coat of a terrier?

281 isn't a grooming tool for animals.

I thought about that but doesn't an oyster knife have a guard between the handle and the blade?

It's not an oyster knife.

Air filter.
result in a fully-depreciated one.

It's not a filter.
| Maloney Empire wrote: | Hi Rob, | | Love your "What is it?" | I think 282 is the bottom of a potato masher
Rob, you are thinking of a potato ricer, not a masher. ____________________________________________________Gerard S.
Hi Gerard, In Australia they are called mashers - I had one like this when I was first married but with overuse it eventually fell apart. Di
--
Di Maloney
Please remove 1 from email address to reply direct.
Di Maloney
Please remove 1 from email address to reply direct.

Welcome to the group, these are from last week's set, you've got the last two right though the numbers are transposed. 273 isn't a pipe-clamp stand. Check the answer link at the bottom of the photos to see the solutions.
Rob

How about a cigarette filter cross-section?
scott