What is it? CCXXVII

Page 2 of 2
Hi Rob, I think they are piano tuning pins:
http://www.elderly.com/images/accessories/MIPT/HDA1.jpg
Kerry

Add pictures here
βœ–

That is really close. The "BLUED ZITHER PIN" about halfway down on this page looks similar too:
http://elderly.com/accessories/cat_or_pgc_page?page=2&query_start !&step &cat_or_pgc=MIPT&special_links=&sort_onΚt_or_pgc,artist,title
Just the image:
http://elderly.com/accessories/items/HDA1B.htm
--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b

Thanks, I sent your link along with Leon's to the owner, I'm sure he'll be glad to know what the pins are for.
Rob
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Thu, 31 Jan 2008 04:01:26 -0500, "R.H."

Hi Rob,
Maybe this patent for a Weed Puller:
http://www.google.com/patents?vid 93824
will help clear up item number 1212 this week. It sure looks like an awfully close match.
--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b

I added the patent link to the answer page, thanks. What's the world coming to when you can't even trust people to mark their rusty old tools accurately? ;-)
Rob
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Sat, 2 Feb 2008 15:47:14 -0500, "R.H."

It is entirely possible that it worked really well for sponge harvesting too. I don't know enough about that profession to say for sure :)
--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b

You mean sponge diving is different than muff diving?
<G>
Gunner
βœ–