What is it? CCVIII

I'm sure I'll run across something I've never heard before, but I'm not sure what it'll be. ;) I've never heard, nor met, a wheelwright, and know little about tool terminology outside the US, so I'm sure your wheelwright reference is correct.

This from the Classic Hand Tool site in the UK:

Robert Sorby Heavy Duty Corner Chisel Ref: RS287 A heavyweight 1" (25mm) wide bruzz (corner chisel) for cleaning up deep corners of mortises.- Ash Handle Overall Size:- 380-407mm Blade Length 239mm Price: =A378.50 (Including VAT at 17.5%)

RicodJour

Hi Rob,

Here are some similar tools via patents:

?vid=2222036
?vid=2031472

Leon Fisk
1157. Cuts the shell of a hard boiled egg.
Reply to
osmium

I heard he got a new job, working for Snap-on Tools. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich The Newsgroup Wacko