What is it? CCI

Weststone Bridge? Is that the one Fred Flinstone crossed on the way to the quarry?

RicodJour

How about:

The difference between "Ohms in the box" and "homes in the Bronx" The difference between "electric resistances" and "erected instances" The difference between "electric bridges" and "eclectic bridges" The difference between "potential drops" and "precipitous drops" The difference between "charge carriers" and "Charger carriers" The difference between "Volts and Amps" and "bolts and ramps" The difference between "commutator's resistance gauges" and "commuter's persistent rages"

Carl G.

Reply to
Carl G.

"Leo Lichtman" wrote in news:qpCPi.206136$ snipped-for-privacy@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net:

Fireflies like a hot banana.

George

Reply to
George Weinberg

Weed stoned bridge

far out!

Reply to
Sam Soltan

The owner of this device sent me this response to your observation:

"I took the bottom off and sure enough the wires in the top cover do connect through the hinges to circuits underneath."

I'll post a photo of the open bottom of the box on the answer page.

Rob

Reply to
R.H.

According to Sam Soltan :

Like the road signs in Maryland (I haven't seen these in Virginia or DC so far) which show a picture of a motorcycle with rider, and the text "Open Joints on Bridge". :-)

Enjoy, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols

According to R.H. :

That was the only thing which seemed to make sense, given what I could see in the photos.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols

Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.

-->--

Reply to
Bruce L. Bergman