What is it? CC

Page 2 of 2

First you need a horse...
Preferably one who is used to being handled. ;-)
Lee Michaels wrote:

:)
Didn't see RH's response directly and w/ dialup unfortunately the images are far too massive and slow to load so haven't seen the actual gizmo, but there are several varieties of such farrier's aids. I haven't seen it for quite a spell, but I think there's still an old one hanging out in the barn with the old tack and stuff...if I remember and it cools off below 95F one of these days, I'll try to go rummage around a little and see if can put my hands on it...

Photos of this week's objects are listed below, 1104 is the possible farrier tool, please let us know if it looks familiar.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/harnett65/album%207/pic1103a-1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/harnett65/album%207/pic1104.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/harnett65/album%207/pic1104d.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/harnett65/album%207/pic1105.jpg