What is it? (Amateur Version POST07)

Here is the seventh post in the series. As usual, I will try to answer ques tions about their composition, size and how they can move. Pictures are pro vide via dropbox. There is one composite or single image per tool.
POST07_TOOL25 This is a metal tool approximately 7 1/2 inches long. There is a replaceabl e razor blade normally inside the metal wire component. The blade can be mo ved off center up to 1/4 inch in either direction. I have hidden the name o n the handle. https://www.dropbox.com/s/2604oksrce7m9tv/POST07_TOOL25_PICALL.JPG?dl=0
POST07_TOOL26 This is a plastic and metal tool approximately 5 inches long. The jaws have 12 plastic triangular teeth and two metal half circle projections. The pla stic teeth are in sets of six with four on one jaw and two on the other. Th e two fit between the four. A simple tension springs makes it rest positio n closed. I have hidden the name and patent number on the handle. https://www.dropbox.com/s/vj3ellhw2u62ixe/POST07_TOOL26_PICALL.JPG?dl=0
POST07_TOOL27 This is primarily a metal tool with some foam cushioning on the handle. It is mounted on a section of 2x4.The grey metal part is approximately 9 inche s long and three inches deep. Pulling the black handle/lever moves it from fully open (7 inches) to almost closed (1 inch). https://www.dropbox.com/s/16zbxudqwr2i4cv/POST07_TOOL27_PICALL.JPG?dl=0
POST07_TOOL28 Obviously a hammer but whose? This wooden, metal and plastic hammer is appr oximately 12 inches long. The handle is wood, the head is metal at the cent er and plastic on the faces. The plastic faces are replaceable. https://www.dropbox.com/s/k8c1cmwmyat8g3n/POST07_TOOL28_PICALL.JPG?dl=0
POST07_TOOL29 A simple metal tool approximately 8 inches long. It creates a quarter circl e with a notch when fully open. https://www.dropbox.com/s/h0pe3qg4asv5633/POST07_TOOL29_PICALL.JPG?dl=0
L. Flynn
On Saturday, May 2, 2015 at 9:38:34 PM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Adjustable Hook Spanner Wrench
http://www.ebay.com/bhp/spanner-wrench-set
But not an Adjustable *Pin* Spanner Wrench
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Williams-WS-476-Adjustable-Pin-Spanner-Wrench-Set-6-Pc-USA-Made-/171717593708
On Saturday, May 2, 2015 at 9:38:34 PM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Antique Mustache/Beard Trimmer
On Saturday, May 2, 2015 at 9:38:34 PM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

lastic teeth are in sets of six with four on one jaw and two on the other. The two fit between the four. A simple tension springs makes it rest posit ion closed. I have hidden the name and patent number on the handle.

A zip cord splitter?
By zip cord, I mean this:
http://cdn.instructables.com/F2C/TX1M/GQWFFDGW/F2CTX1MGQWFFDGW.LARGE.jpg
Lots of good posts this week, here and in other news groups.
POST07_TOOL25 This is a metal tool approximately 7 1/2 inches long. There is a replaceabl e razor blade normally inside the metal wire component. The blade can be mo ved off center up to 1/4 inch in either direction. I have hidden the name o n the handle. https://www.dropbox.com/s/2604oksrce7m9tv/POST07_TOOL25_PICAL L.JPG?dl=0 Barber Magic Trim-a-Pet http://www.drleonards.com/barber-magic-trim-a-pet/31991.cfm
POST07_TOOL26 This is a plastic and metal tool approximately 5 inches long. The jaws have 12 plastic triangular teeth and two metal half circle projections. The pla stic teeth are in sets of six with four on one jaw and two on the other. Th e two fit between the four. A simple tension spring makes its rest position closed. I have hidden the name and patent number on the handle. https://www.dropbox.com/s/vj3ellhw2u62ixe/POST07_TOOL26_PICALL.JPG?dl=0 No-Nik Fiber Optics Stripper http://www.tonercable.com/products/nn-series-no-nik-fiber-optic-strippers.p hp
POST07_TOOL27 This is primarily a metal tool with some foam cushioning on the handle. It is mounted on a section of 2x4.The grey metal part is approximately 9 inche s long and three inches deep. Pulling the black handle/lever moves it from fully open (7 inches) to almost closed (1 inch). https://www.dropbox.com/s/16zbxudqwr2i4cv/POST07_TOOL27_PICALL.JPG?dl=0 Aluminum Can Crusher http://www.harborfreight.com/16-oz-can-crusher-46406.html
POST07_TOOL28 Obviously a hammer but whose? This wooden, metal and plastic hammer is appr oximately 12 inches long. The handle is wood, the head is metal at the cent er and plastic on the faces. The plastic faces are replaceable. https://www.dropbox.com/s/k8c1cmwmyat8g3n/POST07_TOOL28_PICALL.JPG?dl=0 Soft-face Hammer with replaceable heads http://www.transtools.co.uk/hand-tools/hammers/plastic-and-nylon-hammers/we ra-soft-face-nylon-hammer-maintenance-and-Repair-22mm-head
POST07_TOOL29 A simple metal tool approximately 8 inches long. It creates a quarter circl e with a notch when fully open. https://www.dropbox.com/s/h0pe3qg4asv5633/POST07_TOOL29_PICALL.JPG?dl=0 Adjustable Hook Spanner http://www.rocklinhydraulics.com/adjustable-hook-spaner-set.html

It's a non-marring hammer, could be used for a lot of purposes. We used to use them to seat gaskets in a groove.

That's what in the US we'd call a spanner wrench (in the UK they'd call it something else). It's used on the unions in larger diameter pipe on steam engines and similar things. Sometimes it's called a hook wrench or a J wrench.
John
On 5/2/2015 8:38 PM, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

knocking furniture together, etc. The tips come in many hardnesses

shaped, they have notches in the edge.>