what is it

Rob's been posting new stuff to what is it. But he has not been posting here.
So goto http://55tools.blogspot.com/ post it here though. Curious that the current one might be.
--
Jeff

Well, I'd say it's either a drill or a countersink. You pound the right end with a hammer to set it into the wood (or whatever), then spin the handle around to make a circular hole.
No idea what it's intended to drill or countersink into, tho, or why you wouldn't use a more orthodox tool.
John
On Sunday, July 19, 2015 at 7:52:15 PM UTC-4, woodchucker wrote:

As far as that first object is concerned, let me just say "Ouch!" and leave it at that.
On Sunday, July 19, 2015 at 7:52:15 PM UTC-4, woodchucker wrote:

Thanks for posting the link, I wasn't sure that this one is woodworking related so I didn't post the odd looking hammer here. I think Sonny has a good answer for it.
Rob

Yea, but we enjoy your site. So it's all good. Thanks Rob.
--
Jeff