What is happening with Jasada (router bits) ????

What is happening with Jasada (router bits) ????
They don't answer their phone number.
Have they gone out of business ?? Merged with Infinity ??
Thanks for any info that can be provided.
Art

Discussed at some length here back in June and July. DAGS on the correct spelling (Jesada), e.g. the first three threads shown in this search:
http://www.google.com/groups?as_q=jesada&as_ugroup=rec.woodworking&as_qdr=m3
The owner of Infinity is the son of the founder of Jesada.
Apparently Jesada no longer exists. It's not clear what exactly happened.
Wood Butcher wrote:

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 13:05:27 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@dairynet.com (Wood Butcher) wrote:

Jesada appears to be having some business problems. They were not answering their phones several months ago. Then others here reported getting their orders fulfilled.
AFAIK - they haven't merged w/ Infinity. But there is an interesting connection between the two companies. Inside of buying Jesada, personally I buy Infinity or Whitesides.