What is going on here?

Page 3 of 3
Unisaw A100 wrote:

They had to go with the new one. The old one had chronic back problems and couldn't act anymore. They could have told us something though instead of the alien abduction way it played out!
Mark and Kim Smith wrote:

Oh! Did it involve anal probing? :)

Yeah. For me it started when George Reeve died, when I was only nine.
Having Superman die on you at that age is really hard.
The second time it happened, I was pretty sure already that it wasn't real.
Sigh...
So anyways, I'm thinking of trying to get some of the Wreck's Political Scientologists on Doctor Phil. I figure Miller, GregP, Hinz, and the other numnums could have a real throwdown and get it all over with.
Maybe Judge Judy...
Celebrity Deathmatch...?
Survivor...yeah, that's it - "Survivor - The Wreck".
At least we'd have the opportunity to vote them off the island.
Regards,
Tom.
Thomas J. Watson - Cabinetmaker, ret. tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email) http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1 /

Forte has excellent killfile capabilities, Tom.
Dave Hinz wrote:

How about Google?
--

FF

Dunno. If I cared, I'd google for that, Fred.

vgf n cvgl ur vf gb shpxvat fghcvq gb yrnea ubj gb hfr vg

I *knew* the new Dick was gay... I just knew it...

Sometimes newsgroups go through a phase like that. Often I will unsubscribe the group, then re-subscribe 2-3 weeks later to see if it has improved. The worse thing to do is to respond or be upset. There will always be someone who wants to destroy a newsgroup. You can also apply a filter, such as filter out all posts that contain the word "Krunchy."
I agree one hundred percent...
-- Log

All this H&D reminds me of the kids on the old CB years ago...
I do agree with you though, I did set my news reader to delete any of those files so not to have to deal with them.
-- Log

Log wrote:

I was thinking the other day that this was like the CB days although I found it was the so-called adults that were usually the problem rather than the kids. One difference is that it was quite easy to find the obnoxious. Happened very regularly, often resulting in some bloodied noses. Another difference is there was no way to kill file on a CB.
alt.binaries.* removed from distribution as UseNet convention discourages discussion in binaries newsgroups.
Scratch Ankle Wood wrote:

Nor with Google which does have an abundance of other features that more than make up for that rather minor deficiency.
--

FF

Fox hunts were Great! Had a blast... lol. qand your so right about the bloody noses.
-- Log
Log wrote:

OK, so what say we triangulate on them, go over some night and toss a wire onto their antennae and ground them out. Burn out their finals go and proper. %-)
Dave in Fairfax KBX3330 son of W2OAV
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work