what is all this.......

bad mouthing JOAT ??? i don't know the guy, but OP sounds upset.... maybe he should take it somewhere else..... i didn't come here to read shit like he is posting.... the subject headers... i don't read what is inside.....

Reply to
WARRENRN1

It's an experiment testing the theory that the stupider people are, the louder they are. So far it seems to be proving true.

-- Ernie

Reply to
Ernie Jurick

Ignore the trolls and what ever you do, don't respond to the thread. It'll go away and JOAT's skin is thick enough to deal with it.

Rob

Reply to
Rob Stokes

and with you subject heading I thought maybe you had a worthwhile woodworking question

Reply to
Mike G

Reply to
Tuffie

This guy posting on the wreck is a huge idiot. I access through Google (html) so cannot filter out his messages using outlook express. Anyone know if there is a way to filter out postings by a user via html access on google groups?

Leads me to a question: My ISP does not have newsgroups (why I use google). Any recommendations on how I can access newsgroups so I can use a newsreader like outlook express? Thanks in advance for any response.

--Al

Reply to
jcofmars

if your ISP doesn't have newsgroups (that SUCKS!) all the Outlook Express's in the world aren't gonna give you access. Time to change ISP's, perhaps??

dave

jcofmars wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

If you need help using Xnews, here is a newsgroup that will do just that:

news.software.readers

Reply to
WoodJunkie

I second the vote for Teranews. I used them for a couple of years until I changed providers. if I needed a news group server, Teranews would get my $$ again. For what its worth, I paid for my service, I went with the $8.95(?) a month rate. I felt is was even more stable than the free server. By the way, I use Outlook Express about 99% of the time, I use Xnews also, but I like the simplicity of OE, and it does what I want. Greg

Reply to
Greg O