What is a cast iron extension wing made of?

http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/product.do?BV_UseBVCookie=Yes&vertical=TOOL&pid929102000&tab=spe#tablink
Check out specifications
toller said:

Sears hires clueless idiots to detail their "spec" pages - they are almost always in error. However, this one is overtly egregious.
Greg G.
On Sat, 23 Oct 2004 23:59:52 -0400, Greg G. wrote:

Agreed. And, BTW, I have one these DW cast iron wings and it is the heaviest Al I ever have lifted.
Its an error. Look it up on the real Dewalt website.

http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/product.do?BV_UseBVCookie=Yes&vertical=TOOL&pid929102000&tab=spe#tablink

http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/product.do?BV_UseBVCookie=Yes&vertical=TOOL&pid929102000&tab=spe#tablink
The listed 30 pound weight makes you wonder where the error lies.
DeWalt says it is cast iron http://www.dewalt.com/us/products/attachment_detail.asp?productID03
toller wrote:

http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/product.do?BV_UseBVCookie=Yes&vertical=TOOL&pid929102000&tab=spe#tablink

Sort of looks like aluminum in the picture... pretty heavy aluminum, though, 0ver 30 pounds..

Ha! What a maroon writing copy for Sears! Any dolt can see that's "Transparent Aluminum".