What if I don't wait?

Page 2 of 2

Never thought the manufacturer was lying. I just didn't read the can till after my impatience had gotten the better of me. Ever just get tired of working on a piece and want it DONE?

That's the time to shut the shop down and go for a beer.

So, 24 hours later, how does it look?
Looks and feels just fine. There's one place though that seems a little sticky. Too much poly?