What If George Bush's "Brain" Indicted?

If Karl Rove indicted by the Special Prosecutor can George Bush do anything right?

According to the left, the president can't do anything right anyway, so I presume from their perspective, it doesn't matter. And as far as any indictments or potential indictments go, as the saying goes, a prosecutor can get an indictment on a ham sandwich, so why don't you get back to me when we have a conviction?
todd
Might I suggest that this sort of self-polarization of the US does not really accomplish anything of value? There are lots of folks in the middle.
Todd Fatheree wrote:

Yes we must defend God, Jesus and Bush at all costs! Even when they're wrong. Let me know when they get something right for a change!

Is English your first language?
On Mon, 17 Oct 2005 02:52:54 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@somewhere.net (James Rabbit) wrote:

If a troll can't form a coherent sentence, is it still a troll?
Mark & Juanita wrote:

Evidently.
--

FF

snipped-for-privacy@somewhere.net (James Rabbit) wrote:

Yes you can. Always keep an eye on those not. Before you have it, lift higher.
my 2 scents
Roba Toy cryptically responded to a question about the quality of Bush decisions sans Rove:

Mr. Rob:
You don't lift it - you 'make' it - as in "make the pie higher!"* Do you write for Bush? 'Cuz not only was that a non sequitur, but it is nonsensical even on its own. Marvelous!
App
* Actual George the Orator quote meaning something like a chicken in every pot or a generalized improvement of living conditions for all.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Thank you for recognizing my post for what it was. I'm sure there might still be a few people who are trying make sense of it. My work here is done...at least in this thread..
***diabolical laughter*** as I depart stage left in a choreographed move called: "The Banana Peel".
What does this have to do with woodworking?

Bush means more trees! If Bush's agenda dies.... there won't be anymore long prime wood getting to the market!