What I wound up doing with the fiber rush

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?sqa2whcnu71kby5
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?5sjoodua3v5lcse
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?asko4pjs921qiml
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?9oeq2scglhp765i
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?y15iy6eihob27q7
Had an old piece of glass, so I made a table - then I needed chairs - this is the result
Vic

Looks nice. How comfortable are the chairs?
"Lee Michaels" <leemichaels*nadaspam* at comcast dot net> wrote in message

They're kitchen type with an almost straight back, so not very for long term sitting. The seat is a simulated leather so it's comfortable but not soft.
Vic