What I wound up doing with the fiber rush

Had an old piece of glass, so I made a table - then I needed chairs - this is the result

Vic

Reply to
Vic Baron

Looks nice. How comfortable are the chairs?

Reply to
Lee Michaels

They're kitchen type with an almost straight back, so not very for long term sitting. The seat is a simulated leather so it's comfortable but not soft.

Vic

Reply to
Vic Baron