What I Got For Christmas Thread

Page 3 of 3

Tom Watson wrote:

I got a dog kit. Yep, everything but the dog... but I guess that's coming soon. Think I'll name him Ketchup.
er
--
email not valid

I got another Tom Watson morph to killfile. Could you stop doing that, please?
Oh, and a LV low angle block plane (how sweet it is!), and volume 3 of the Looney Toons Golden Collection. And sweaters... Thanks, mom! Oh, and a Stimpy plush doll from my daughter. "Duh... They don't call me 'Stupid' for nuttin'."
djb
--
Any government will work if authority and responsibility are equal and
coordinate. This does not insure "good" government; it simply insures that it

no big thing, Tom... my body has been wearing out for years.. *groan*
I got a Oneway Termite from my wife.. I think it's a hint to turn more vases...
Also got a carton of smokes and a "beers of the world" assortment from one of the kids... maybe a "keep out of the shop" message??
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
I got a new Tundra truck. Now I can buy a sheet of ply without planning and without cutting it up in the parking lot to fit into my (sold) Honda Civic! Suddenly the garage feels a bit smaller.
Phisherman wrote:

I think that means you win.
Tom in KY, with a 97 F150, NOT FROM SANTA.

Not so fast. Santa brought me a new Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD 4X4 Crewcab. Sweeeeeet!! It'll haul plywood flat in the bed, if you leave the tailgate down. It replaces my '92 Chevy pickup. I'll post a picture on ABPW. Gary
Gary in Virginia wrote:

Yeah, but, it's a Chevy.
Ha-Ha-Ha Congrats to both of you. We have two winners now!
Tom in KY, if Santa brought you a payment book with a truck, does that mean that you were good or bad?

Yep. That increases the gloat factor by at least 3.

Nope. Paid cash for it. (I'm eating my seed corn.) See picture in a.b.p.w.
If a Tundra is assembled in Kentucky (or is it Tennessee?) and a Chevy is assembled in Canada, which is a foriegn made?
Gary

?
Good Golly! How much does eating seed corn pay?!
!

Kenyuckyo , Georgetown, Kentuckyo; Camry
Indianesia , Princeton, Indianesia; Tundra
Tenesseenami , Nissan trucks
Mexico , 60-70% of Dodge trucks

Hmmm - Some Bessy clamps under the tree (They were used by me the couple of weeks before Christmas), sweater, a lowes gift card and a few this and thats.
Bought by me before Christmas to better equip santa's workshop A Yorkcraft YC-8J Jointer a Delta 22-580
No wrote:

Good thing you got it early!
The reindeer hate delivering heavy 'urn. It also gives the sleigh a super long takeoff roll, soiling Santa's shorts on smaller roofs.