What hinge should I use?

The project is an Entertainment Center. The doors will be mounted using European hinges and pocket slides. That part is taken care of. My dilema is the doors are so wide that in order to get them to completely retract into the cabinet I had to make the doors in 2 parts with 1 part (1/3 the width of 1 door)l folding back against the other half. So, what hinges to use? They'll be visible whenever the doors are open and I want door sections to fold back against each other as flat as possible. The doors are 3/4 inch thick and I'd like the hinge invisible when the doors are closed. Am I making this too hard and any ole' brass hinge will work? Should I just call Lee Valley and have them tell me what I need? (I know that works but they're closed now so I thought I'd try here first).
Any help would be appreciated.
Bryan
DamnYankee wrote:

Soss hinge. Or barrel.
--
dadiOH
____________________________

I agree with the above and use Soss whenever possible. I love the quality, durability, and aesthetics of the Soss products.
Frank Drackman wrote:

Get their template for routing the mortice?/hole?.
charlie b

The open and close like a bi-fold door? I think I would use a Piano hinge only attached on the back side of the doors and in a color that would not contrast too much. You could ever paint it accordingly.
The SOSS hinges look great. I think that's exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks for the replies. After talking to a company that sells them but didn't know much about them, I understand that I have to use the "barrel" hinges for the 180 degree opening I require. Does this sound right to you guys? If that's the case, I'm thinking a doweling jig would be a good choice for drilling the holes and getting them lined up correctly. Any thoughts on that?
Leon, I thought about a piano hinge but didn't want to see that much of a hinge.
Bryan
After doing some more research, it appears that the other SOSS hinges will open 180 degrees as well so I don't need to use the barrel SOSS hinges. Not sure if either one is better than the other though. Maybe I'll try and get ahold of someone at SOSS and get their recommendation.
Bryan