what have you done with contractor saw?

Page 2 of 2
snipped-for-privacy@spammerssuk.com says...

and click on the woodworking button. Nothing in the "juried exhibition" class, just some garden variety projects.
I got my saw from HomeBase many years ago for < $400. I chose it over others because it had cast iron wings. I built my own rip fence and replaced one wing with a router table. I bought a gadget to make aligning the blade easier. Finally, because I needed storage space, I threw the legs away and mounted it on a cabinet.

all my stuff is with a contractors saw (pics at web site below)
Rob--
http://www.robswoodworking.com