What happened to NYW online episodes?

It seems like there have been no 'new' NYW online episodes since #812 (Nest of Drawers) that played back in mid-October. I really was enjoying the opportunity to catch up on old episodes that I had missed and/or forgotten.
Anybody know if NYW plans on resuming their online rebroadcast of old episodes?
blueman wrote the following:

I didn't know the New Yankee Workshop had online episodes. I missed Norm.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Until last weekend at least, it's been playing on Saturday at 6:00 pm, Toronto/Buffalo channel 61 (Rogers). Part of a four program woodworking session starting at 16:00.
On 12/03/11 11:48 AM, Dave wrote:

Really, damn, I am with Bell, I get WGBH Boston, and KCTS Seattle, but no sign of Norm.....:-)
--
Froz...

The show has been retired. I don't know if it is still in reruns...
On 12/2/2011 1:26 PM, blueman wrote:

tiredofspam wrote the following:

Yeah, I just found the site. http://www.newyankee.com/online.php The video for #812 (Nest of Drawers) tries to load, then a popup on the video says; "200 Stream not found. Netstream.Play.StreamNotFound"

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Just sent them an email via their website asking the question you just did.
Either they have some technical problems or they stopped but haven't really changed the website. Given that the show stopped two years ago, (is that right), I gather it doesn't get the amount of traffic it once did.
Let's see what Time-Warner says. I'll post the response as soon as I get it.
Michael

I sent them an email too just before I posted to the newsgroup... I am anxiously awaiting a response...
My concern is that they may have a new rerun syndication deal in the works that calls for them removing the 'free' content from online...

If they would simply release the whole thing, season by season, it would be worth buying. They could even do both versions, the PBS broadcast and extended one with plans and extras.
Puckdropper
--
Make it to fit, don't make it fit.