What happened to JOAT?

There are lots of Other options. eternal-september is free.

Doesn't matter; neither does mine. Set him up with a free account at eternal-september.org, and use any news client you wish.
On Fri, 28 May 2010 18:47:04 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

yeh I know and you know but.... wait fer it..... this is JOAT we're talkin bout! lmao. If and when he decides to return I am sure he will.
skeez

I will. He was a funny sumbitch, not afraid to tell it like it is. I like that!