what good is a planer with one blade ?

Page 2 of 2
Speaking of which....
I have an old Crapsman power hand plane with a double helix blade.
Any idea how to sharpen this or if I can get a replacement cutter? I can post a pic if neccessary....

A facitous answer: for dimensioning a Moebius strip.
On Fri, 02 Jan 2004 15:56:25 -0330, Dan Parrell wrote:

This is a trick question, right?
It doesn't cost a manufacturer that much to get things built correctly. It's consumers always looking for what's cheap or deals that encourages these manufacturers to put this garbage on the market. They'd be better off making deliveries directly to landfills and saving store space for real toys.