What glue to use

Just finishing some keepsake boxes and I have some stone cabachons I had ground and polished from my rock hounding days. What glue or epoxy would be best for adhering them to the top of the box? Thanks.
--
Paul O.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com
Paul O. wrote:

If you can rough up the stones, then epoxy thickened with micro-balloons will do a great job.
Otherwise, it it 3M-5200 time available at Home Depot or any marine chandlery.
Will take at least 72 hours to cure, so plan accordingly.
Lew