What gives?

Page 2 of 2

Misspelling. Try:
http://www.leevalley.com/

Try changing that first 'a' to an 'e'
--

Larry Wasserman Baltimore, Maryland

Roger Poplin dba snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Charlie, ditch google groups, get a newsreader, even if it is only thunderbird. Most prefer Agent, but I'm partial to (free) XNews.
--
Best regards
Han

already, and he stubbornly refuses to take it.

Probably indeed wasting my time, Doug, but I like Charlie, and my wife also says I am too helpful <grin>.
--
Best regards
Han

problems.
I'd like him even then, if he was willing to take the steps needed to solve them. But he isn't. So I've given up trying to help him.
On Friday, September 7, 2012 12:10:44 PM UTC-4, Doug Miller wrote:

Doug,
I don't post here often enough any more to make it worth the effort.

to make it, stop complaining about the results of that choice.