What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Well, if you'd like to meet a future superman, follow this link:
CAUTION - GRAPHIC!
http://mosnews.com/news/2005/09/01/sawedman.shtml
He cut himself in half with a circular saw, my guess is he used a Ryobi, judging by the wander in the cut line...
Groggy
Aye chihuahua!!! And I jump around howling in pain when I nick my finger? This guy isn't Superman, but he sure could be a close relative!