What do you call this tool ?

It is a single row of pins held tightly by a bar but still allowed to move, like a single row pin-box.
One uses it to take a pattern of molding by pushing the pins against the molding, allowing them to adjust to its profile, to get a pattern.
I don't know what to ask for, let alone where to get it.
Thanks
Add pictures here
✖
It's a profile gauge:
http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.aspx?c=1&p2522&cat=1,42936,42958
Cheers,
Steve

✖

Woodcraft calls it a "Profile Copy Guage": http://www.woodcraft.com/family.aspx?FamilyIDH60
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

A contour gauge like this one? <http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=productDetail&productId154-56005-837&lpage=none>
--
©Russ

"Our doubts are traitors and make us lose the good we oft might win by
✖
On Sep 7, 10:23 am, " snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com"

Well nobody's come up with the "Contour Copy Gauge" yet, so I'll jump in quick with that. Don't have a URL for that one though.
Add pictures here
✖
On Fri, 07 Sep 2007 15:49:05 -0000, " snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com"

How abaout a Profile Contour Copy Gauge ;-)
Add pictures here
✖