What do want for X-Mas ?

Mrs.Santa hid a big box next door. Ten more days. I been dropping nints about a twelve inch planner for six years. Did she finally get the hint ?

I gotta go do some house work !!!!!

Jerry

Jerry - OHIO

GarageWoodworks

I'll second that.

Reply to
CW

...and SWMBO gets mad when I answer "nothing". I've got everything I need, almost everything I really want (she won't spring for the blond

- I've asked), so what to answer...

I was "off" work for nine months in '07, mostly of my choosing. I (was) retired with six months severance and a reasonable pension, so took some time to get the house ready to sell. Once I got that done SWMBO told me "no more messes", so I found a job. Contracting in another state, but at least I wasn't under her feet. ;-)

Reply to
keithw86

How exactly do you drop the hints.

"Honey, see this? Now think of something the same size that can plane wood."

Size matters

Reply to
SonomaProducts.com

I want work too. Out of work for 17 months and getting a third unemployment extension. NO shopping this year. :(

Reply to
Phisherman