What do want for X-Mas ?

Mrs.Santa hid a big box next door. Ten more days. I been dropping nints about a twelve inch planner for six years. Did she finally get the hint ?
I gotta go do some house work !!!!!
Jerry
http://community.webtv.net/awoodbutcher/1974RuppCentair
Add pictures here
✖
On Dec 15, 2:45 am, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Jerry - OHIO) wrote:

A job. Going on six months.
Add pictures here
✖
(Jerry - OHIO) wrote:

A job. Going on six months.
I'll second that.
Add pictures here
✖

...and SWMBO gets mad when I answer "nothing". I've got everything I need, almost everything I really want (she won't spring for the blond - I've asked), so what to answer...
I was "off" work for nine months in '07, mostly of my choosing. I (was) retired with six months severance and a reasonable pension, so took some time to get the house ready to sell. Once I got that done SWMBO told me "no more messes", so I found a job. Contracting in another state, but at least I wasn't under her feet. ;-)
Add pictures here
✖
On Tue, 15 Dec 2009 12:10:33 -0800 (PST), GarageWoodworks

I want work too. Out of work for 17 months and getting a third unemployment extension. NO shopping this year. :(
Add pictures here
✖
How exactly do you drop the hints.
"Honey, see this? Now think of something the same size that can plane wood."
Size matters
On Dec 14, 11:45 pm, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Jerry - OHIO) wrote:

Add pictures here
✖