What did I miss?

It's been several weeks since I've had the time to even *look* at this newsgroup, so (not surprisingly) when I popped in here this evening there were over 2500 unread posts. "Screw this!" says me, and I marked 'em all "read". Did I miss anything interesting? Keep it short; I ain't got all dang night. :-)
--
See Nad. See Nad go. Go Nad!
To reply, eat the taco.
On 3/12/2011 9:23 PM, Steve Turner wrote:

there was something about free woodworking tools in every major city, but it ended yesterday.
--
Steve Barker
On 3/13/2011 12:11 AM, Steve Barker wrote:

LOL! Story of my life... :-)
--
See Nad. See Nad go. Go Nad!
To reply, eat the taco.

Glad to have you back, Steve. We get sidetracked sometimes....
On 3/12/11 11:23 PM, in article ilhdb1$f4$ snipped-for-privacy@news.eternal-september.org,

Yes
(is that short enough?)

You might want to take a at everything "I" had to say. ;~)

Nothing really important. I posted a link to pictures of my full size re-creation of the mysterious spiral staircase at Loretto Chapel in Santa Fe. But it didn't attract any interest. ;-)
Max
On 3/13/2011 10:56 AM, Max wrote:

I DID see that thread, and it was interesting enough that I spent a fair amount of time learning about it. If I ever get over to Santa Fe I'll definitely check it out. Thanks.
no.
On 03/12/2011 10:23 PM, Steve Turner wrote:

Steve Turner wrote:

The technical description: "Balls-on Exact" was introduced to the group as a way of describing a measurement which, to the layman, can best be translated to meaning "with a particularly high degree of precision". Of course to the professional, the latter is comparably sloppy...
I hope this helps you keep up with the discussions! ; )
Bill

Everything you needed to know. (G) ww

I suppose it would be impolite to mention the Free Unisaw give-away, and the $10 Festool specials.
On Mar 13, 11:43pm, snipped-for-privacy@host122.r-bonomi.com (Robert Bonomi) wrote:

You also missed that JOAT lifted his moratorium on accepting any and all e-mails.
On 3/13/2011 10:53 PM, Robatoy wrote:

Damn the bad luck! And Lord only know how much money I would've won if I'd had sense enough to buy a lottery ticket! Of course, buying one now would just be money down the crapper.
--
See Nad. See Nad go. Go Nad!
To reply, eat the taco.

We also resolved the global warming issue several times.
We won.
-Zz
I only saw the discussion get really hot.