What color to paint workshop

Page 3 of 3

For most people, the purpose of a garage and basement are different. White, while "boring", is practical in a garage. Especially of seeing what you're working on is a consideration.
--
It has been determined that research causes cancer in lab rats.

Another thing to think about is that no matter what color you choose, if you are like a lot of us, you will cover the walls with tools anyway so they provide the color. If you need more color, get more tools!

I concur!! Spoke shaves usually have nice red handles...etc...
Rich B
As stated by others the wall are getting covered with tools, shelves, bicycles and many other things. However, I find it easier to locate my tools when they are on a flat whitish background. More important to me is the reflection and distribution of light. Whether the light is artificial or natural I find that a flat white ceiling bounces the lights better. Conversely when working in a workshop where the walls are dark gray like the basement concrete walls the feeling is not the same. This especially true where there are practically no windows. Also natural light coming from windows is better distributed when the walls are lite and flat in color. FWIW.

any color of semi gloss washable white that you like..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing