What Blade Length on a Powermatic 14" Bandsaw With Riser?

I have a Powermatic 14" bandsaw on its way to me. I also bought the riser. What is the correct length sawblade for the saw plus the riser? I see a lot of 103-105" blades in catalogues, but an not sure what I should use on the Powermatic. Thanks.
It's 105, and that's according to the Powermatic Riser Kit instructions.
David
tzipple wrote:

Many thanks Dave
David wrote:

Lets see. Put in a 6 inch riser - you need a blade that is 12 inches longer. What blade came with it?
As I said, it is on the way. I do not have it yet.