Wetzler Clamps

Anybody use 'em?

Saw an ad for them in woodshop news and hadn't heard of them before. Wonder how they compare to the usual suspects. Made in USA.

David Marks is shown using them in one of their photo galleries. And by the way, you can catch a glimpse of his tat.

Paul

Reply to
Paul Franklin

Our guild did a group order a year or so ago. The ones who were familiar with the brand gave them good reviews.

I got a "variety pack" just to see what they're like. They weigh about twice what I expected - they are NOT flimsy. The one I ended up using the most is the 12" deep quick-action clamp, just because nothing else reaches that far from the edge.

Reply to
DJ Delorie

I don't see a Bessey or Cabinetmaster contender.

Bob

Reply to
bluemax1811-newsgroups

He showed that to me at a picnic this summer. I couldn't believe such a fuss was made by DIY about it. It's not that big (you'd have thought he had his whole arm done) and it seemed otherwise unremarkable.

Reply to
LRod