Wetzler Clamps

Anybody use 'em?
www.wetzler.com
Saw an ad for them in woodshop news and hadn't heard of them before. Wonder how they compare to the usual suspects. Made in USA.
David Marks is shown using them in one of their photo galleries. And by the way, you can catch a glimpse of his tat.
Paul
Our guild did a group order a year or so ago. The ones who were familiar with the brand gave them good reviews.
I got a "variety pack" just to see what they're like. They weigh about twice what I expected - they are NOT flimsy. The one I ended up using the most is the 12" deep quick-action clamp, just because nothing else reaches that far from the edge.
I don't see a Bessey or Cabinetmaster contender.
Bob
On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 23:08:52 -0500, Paul Franklin

He showed that to me at a picnic this summer. I couldn't believe such a fuss was made by DIY about it. It's not that big (you'd have thought he had his whole arm done) and it seemed otherwise unremarkable.
--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite